Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

I'm Done!!

Twelve Weeks I have:
• Read (almost completely) five educational textbooks
• Written 32 papers
• Completed 28 Educational Case Studies
• Created an online portfolio http://kdykeportfolio.weebly.com/
• Kept two children, two dogs and a husband fed, clothed and alive =)
• Put on 15 pounds ;’( -yes I noticed- sadly late night homework was normally accompanied by a box or bowl of something

I almost quite!! If my mom had not talked me out of it about week 10 of this semester, I would have! I am so thankful that I did not, but I am even more THANKFUL that it is over. No more choosing which to do first, housework or homework. No more feeling guilty because I told Cadie I would not rock her, because I had too much homework to complete. No more 1 and 2 o’clock nights munching on anything to stay awake. It is time for me to get back to “normal”!! A cleaner house, weight watchers (Love this program and it works!), getting in a full workout (instead of hoping to do it when homework is done, and then falling asleep) and the part I am the most excited about… going to bed when my husband does ;)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you! And I'm just as glad as you are that you didn't quit. I knew you could do it! And maybe we'll see you at Bunco next month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing! I'm proud of all your hard work! I too hope to see you soon at Bunco!

    ReplyDelete