Brett and Kim

Brett and Kim
Our Story - Brett, Kimi, Curtis, Cadence and Callie Dyke

About Me

My photo
Goddard, KS, United States
I am one of the fortunate few who married my very bestfriend! Brett and I started dating when I was a sophmore in highschool, and have been together ever since! So I don't know life without Brett in it, and I wouldn't want to. He has given me so many wonderful things over our 14 years together. However the most precious are our children. I am making this blog for them. One day hopefully they will be able to get some of the joy back they have given to me by reading this!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Cadence's Dedication


Sunday April 5, 2009~ Pastor Tim did a beautiful job in dedicating Cadence. He put into words everything that Brett and I were feeling. We feel so blessed to have found the New Foundation Family, and plan to raise our children there. When praying for a church home 2 years ago we decided to full trust where the Lord wanted to put us. We are very thankful that we did!

~ Cadence we promise to do our best in raising you accordance to Gods will for your life. We have such big hopes for you. You are such a blessing and I hope that you will always feel that from Daddy and I.

1 comment:

  1. Love those babies! They are a wonderful gift from God and you are very special parents! Enjoy the days ahead...they go all too quickly!

    ReplyDelete